Character: Energizing, lush, velvety
Notes: Wisteria, Yuzu, Green Tea
Violet Wisteria blossoms mingle with sparkling Yuzu citrus in this Japanese-inspired fragrance, soaked in a base of four skin-loving oils. With a light fragrance concentration, like an eau de toilette, this bath oil will leave you with a subtle fragrance, perceivable by those that are close enough to brush against the skin. A truly relaxing and luxurious pleasure. Includes:
- Sweet Almond Oil: Rich in Vitamins E, A, and D, Sweet Almond Oil traps moisture in the skin, leaving an all-day glow.
- Rice Bran Oil: A super antioxidant oil with Vitamins E and B, which help increase elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Jojoba Oil: Similar to the natural oil produced by the human body, Jojoba gently heals wounds and helps fade scars over time.
- Grapeseed Oil: Light, non-greasy Grapeseed Oil is packed with skin-brightening Vitamin C. Native to Japan, wisteria is one of Japan’s most ancient noted flowering trees, remembered for its cascading trusses of light pink, purple, and white.
- This fragrance is named after an ancient Japanese dance called “Fuji Musume” (or Wisteria Maiden), which involves a young maiden wearing an ornate, long-sleeved kimono decorated with wisteria to attract the attention of a would-be lover.
- Distinctive yuzu citrus adds a zesty note, notable as a bath fragrance used during winter solstice for good luck in ancient Japan.