The cool, sweet aroma of peppermint is emotionally and spiritually uplifting and rejuvenating, enhancing mental clarity. Cooling and relaxing elements soothe mind and body.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10 ml
Digestive | Nervous | Respiratory | Mental Clarity | Concentration
Peppermint oil is steam distilled from the fresh leaves of Mentha piperita. Discoveries prove that peppermint has been used since ancient times in Egypt, Greece and Rome, to crown the Greeks and Romans, and has been used medicinally in England for centuries.
The minty-fresh fragrance of Peppermint essential oil is universally recognized and appreciated. Inhaling a few drops on a tissue is reviving, and is an aid to concentration. This is also useful for clearing sinuses, travel sickness and jet lag. Peppermint offers cooling and relaxing properties, with a familiar, sweet, cool aroma that seems to penetrate airways, helping to clear and soothe. In aromatherapy it is used to help focus, and increase concentration, relaxing and calming a busy, stressed mind. It is a useful muscle relaxant that can be used to relieve stiff and aching muscles and joints, and is often used in sport therapy.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse for a fresh, bright atmosphere that clears the airways and aids concentration.
- Massage after blending to relieve aching muscles and joints.
- Apply diluted to temples for calm and clarity. Inhale for sinus relief, jet-lag and motion sickness.
- Blends well with Marjoram, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary.
Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitizing or irritation. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Peppermint - Mentha piperita
PLANT PART: Flowering Herb
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation